- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 3/4 N55BDUS M1 Double Union Water Pressure Regulator Valve w/ Brass Housing - Bronze, 3/4"
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Watts 1/2N55BDUSM1View this item
A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The 3/4 inch N55BDUS M1 (Part # 0007603) Series Water Pressure Reducing Valve is used in commercial and residential applications to reduce incoming water pressure to a sensible level for protection of plumbing system components and to reduce water consumption. It consists of a bronze body construction integral stainless steel strainer, thermoplastic seat, bronze sealed spring cage for waterworks pit installations and thermal expansion bypass. Available with Double Union - Solder union inlet and outlet connections. Maximum Working Pressure: 400psi (27.6 bar), Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25 to 75psi (172 to 517 kPa), Standard Pressure Setting: 50psi (345 kPa). All parts are quickly and easily serviceable without removing the valve from the line. The standard bypass feature permits the flow of water back through the valve into the main when pressures, due to thermal expansion on the outlet side of the valve, exceed the pressure in the main supply.
- Double union inlet and outlet connections
- Bronze body construction
- Ideal for residential and commercial applications
- Integral stainless steel strainer and built in bypass
- Water savings up to 30 percent
- Thermoplastic seat
- Serviceable in line
- Bypass feature controls thermal expansion pressure (Bypass will not work if inlet pressure is above 150psi, 10.3 bar)
- Sealed spring cage on all models for waterworks pit installations
- Model: 3/4 N55BDUS M1
- Product Number: 0007603
- Size: 3/4 inch, 20mm
- Temperature Range: 33
- 180 Degrees F (0.5
- 82 Degrees C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 400psi (27.6 bar)
- Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25
- 75psi (172
- 517 kPa)
- Standard Reduced Pressure Setting: 50psi (345 kPa)
- Double Union
- Solder union inlet and outlet
- Meets requirements of ASSE Standard 1003; (ANSI A112.26.2) and CSA Standard B356. Certified by NSF to ANSI/NSF Standard 61-8 (LF N55B-M1 Models only). Listed by IAPMO and City of Los Angeles
Limited one year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Installed in July 09 and have been using it for just over a year 1/2 with lots of contentment. My residential home water pressure was over 100 psi which visibly stretched/damaged garden hoses, and water would blast water out of sink faucets. This brought it down great, adjustment was easy, and it striked me as well made - not that i'm a professional that'd know good from bad. Had to take it apart and reassemble once because of an odd vibration noise developed, but I didn't actually fix anything... nor did I find any blockage. I blame the gremlins.
on 01-27-2011 by mrdippy
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.