- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WattStopper WD-270-W Motion Sensor, Timed Occupancy Sensor Slide Dimmer with 2 Stage Setting, 500W - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The WD sensors are decorator style, dimmable automatic wall switches. They replace standard wall switches and work with fluorescent fixtures using ballasts with line voltage phase control input or Advance Mark X electronic dimmable ballasts as well as incandescent fixtures. The WD sensors use passive infrared (PIR) technology to turn lights on when the controlled space is occupied. The WD-270-W has a dim-before-disconnect feature where once the space is vacated and the fixed 15 minute time delay elapses, lights dim to the minimum level. Then, lights turn completely off after a secondary, adjustable time delay. For all models, lights can be turned off manually by pressing the auto/off button.The WD’s slide dimmer adjusts the lighting from a minimum of 10% to a maximum of 100%. The position of the slide dimmer determines the light level that turns on upon occupancy. The combination of dimming and occupancy sensing provides a high degree of energy savings, as well as enhanced user control over the lighting environment.
- Occupancy sensing dimmable wall switch
- Slide dimmer adjusts light level
- Low profile, flat decorator design
- Works with dimming ballasts
- Vandal resistant, hard lens
- ASIC enhances reliability and helps to eliminate false triggers; provides immunity to RFI and EMI
- Hard lens makes the unit resistant to vandalism
- Zero Voltage Turn ON/OFF increases life of sensor
- Line voltage dimmable; does not require extra control wiring to the ballast for the dimming function
- Patented voltage drop protection
- For safety, there is no leakage to load in the off mode and sensor is safety grounded
- LED indicates occupancy detection
- WD-270-W operates at 120 VAC
- Coverage of 180 degrees, maximum 300 sq ft; 150 sq ft for desktop activity
- Fixed initial 15 min time delay after which lights will dim to minimum level; secondary adjustable time delay from 5 min to 30 in after which lights turn off
- 1.0 mm hard poly IR 2 lens
- Dimensions: 2.7” x 1.8” x 2.2” (68.6mm x 45.7mm x 55.9mm) L x W x D
- UL and cUL listed
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.